[openstack-dev] [Congress] Congress Usecases VM

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Wed Sep 30 17:22:01 UTC 2015

Hi David,

There are 2 VM images for Congress that we're working on simultaneously:
Shiv's and Alex's.

1. Shiv's image is to help new people understand some of the use cases
Congress was designed for.  The goal is to include a bunch of use cases
that we have working.

2. Alex's image is the one we'll be using for the hands-on-lab in Tokyo.
This one accompanies the Google doc instructions for the Hands On Lab:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ispwf56bX8sy9T0KZyosdHrSR9WHEVA1oGEIYA22Orw/pub
.

It sounds like you might be using Shiv's image with Alex's hands-on-lab
instructions, so the instructions won't necessarily line up with the image.

Tim