[openstack-dev] Infra needs Gerrit developers

Wayne Warren wayne at puppetlabs.com
Wed Sep 30 17:21:33 UTC 2015

I am definitely interested in helping out with this as I feel the pain
of gerrit, particularly around text entry...

Not a huge fan of Java but might be able to take on some low-hanging
fruit once I've had a chance to tackle the JJB 2.0 API.

Maybe this is the wrong place to discuss, but is there any chance the
Gerrit project might consider a move toward Clojure as its primary
language? I suspect this could be done in a way that slowly deprecates
the use of Java over time but would need to spend time investigating
the current Gerrit architecture before making any strong claims about
this.