[openstack-dev] [stable][glance] glance-stable-maint group refresher

Kuvaja, Erno kuvaja at hpe.com
Wed Sep 30 12:46:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'd like to propose following changes to glance-stable-maint team:

1)      Removing Zhi Yan Liu from the group; unfortunately he has moved on to other ventures and is not actively participating our operations anymore.

2)      Adding Mike Fedosin to the group; Mike has been reviewing and backporting patches to glance stable branches and is working with the right mindset. I think he would be great addition to share the workload around.

Best,
Erno (jokke_) Kuvaja