[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [cinder] [all] The future of Cinder API v1

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Tue Sep 29 12:48:37 UTC 2015

First of all, I would like to say thank you for the feedback!

TBH, I did'n propose to remove API v1 at all in Mitaka. I was against to
remove v1  API instead of disabling it.

IMO, if we'll decide to leave it as is in Mitaka and disable in N release -
nothing will change. Everybody will use v1 API until N. Disabling v1 early
in Mitaka will give everybody more time to fix their clients. Anyway, I
leave a very easy way to re-enable v1.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny