[openstack-dev] [Solum] Proposal to change weekly IRC meeting time

Devdatta Kulkarni devdatta.kulkarni at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Sep 28 13:12:41 UTC 2015

Hi team,

In last week's IRC meeting [1], we discussed about changing our weekly IRC
meeting time from current time of 2100 UTC to 1700 UTC to,
(a) avoid conflict with the cross-project meeting, and (b) accommodate participants from India/Asia.

I have submitted a WIP review [2] to make this change. Please provide your votes (+1/-1) on the review.
I will remove WIP once majority of our contributors have voted on it.
Note that we have to change the meeting channel as our current channel (openstack-meeting-alt) is not available at 1700 UTC on Tuesdays.

I am thinking that if majority of our team members agree, we can move to this
new time starting October 6 meeting.

Thanks,
Devdatta

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/solum_team_meeting/2015/solum_team_meeting.2015-09-22-21.00.log.html