[openstack-dev] [murano] [app-catalog] versions for murano assets in the catalog

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Sep 25 15:58:57 UTC 2015

To clarify a bit, We're unsure that running glance without keystone as a distribution mechanism for apps.openstack.org assets is a good idea/fit.

Having assets stored in the local cloud all in one place (In glance) seems like a very good idea to me.

We need closer communications between Murano, Glance, and App-Catalog going forward since each project has valuable things to contribute to the over all big picture.

Thanks,
Kevin