[openstack-dev] [oslo] LnP tests for oslo.messaging

Huang, Oscar xiwhuang at ebay.com
Fri Sep 25 02:32:02 UTC 2015

Hi,
	We would like to setup a LnP test environment for oslo.messaging and Rabbit MQ so that we can continuously track the stability and performance impact of the olso/kombu/amqp library changes and MQ upgrades.
	I wonder whether there are some existing packs of test cases can be used as the workload.
    Basically we want to emulate the running status of a nova cell of large scales of computes(>1000), but focus only on messaging subsystem.
	Thanks.

Best wishes,

Oscar (黄析伟)