[openstack-dev] Election tools work session in Tokyo

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Sep 23 14:44:44 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-23 11:41:24 +0200 (+0200), Thierry Carrez wrote:
[...]
> This is a bit cross-project, so the natural fit would be a
> cross-project workshop [...] Alternatively that could fit in a
> infra work session, you may want to suggest it there

Yep, I agree both are a possible fit. Cross-project tooling is
basically another term for our community infrastructure, after all.

> (not sure if they have opened an etherpad for session suggestion
> yet).
[...]

Not yet. Don't hate me, but I was hoping odsreg would be useful for
this. ;)

If you want to stick with only using odsreg for the cross-project
session proposals, Infra can just start ours straight from an
etherpad. We don't usually get more than a dozen sessions proposed,
but because of the wide-reaching impact of our work throughout the
project we do tend to get at least a few from outside our immediate
team.
--
Jeremy Stanley