[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] - Heat support for LbaasV2

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Sep 23 00:39:03 UTC 2015

So for the API v1s api is of the structure:

<neutron-endpoint>/lb/(vip|pool|member|health_monitor)

V2s is:
<neutron-endpoint>/lbaas/(loadbalancer|listener|pool|healthmonitor)

member is a child of pool, so it would go down one level.

The only difference is the lb for v1 and lbaas for v2.  Not sure if that
is enough of a different.

Thanks,
Brandon