[openstack-dev] [kolla] Followup to review in gerrit relating to RHOS + RDO types

Ryan Hallisey rhallise at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 17:20:57 UTC 2015

> Core reviewers:
> Please vote +1 if you ARE satisfied with integration with third party unusable without a license software, specifically Cinder volume drivers, Neutron network drivers, and various for-pay distributions of OpenStack and container runtimes.
> Please vote –1 if you ARE NOT satisfied with integration with third party unusable without a license software, specifically Cinder volume drivers, Neutron network drivers, and various for pay distributions of OpenStack and container runtimes.

> A bit of explanation on your vote might be helpful.

> My vote is +1. I have already provided my rationale.

> Regards,
> -steve

Sorry I'm a little late with my response.

I think it's good for us to allow outside parties in.  Our community is growing, but in order to get to the next level, we need to be welcoming of more outside parties.
Furthermore, I think having a defined structure on how outside parties will fit in is important so we maintain project organization.
The ideas that have been listed below I agree with. +1 for integration given our set of rules.

-Ryan