[openstack-dev] [nova] PTL Candidacy

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Wed Sep 16 14:35:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to continue as the Nova PTL for the Mitaka cycle, if you
will have me.

As per the new process, you can see my nomination form here:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/election/plain/candidates/mitaka/Nova/John_Garbutt.txt

A quick summary of that...

I have enjoyed serving the Nova community over the last few years, and
I thank you all for this last few months serving the community as PTL.

My employer assures me, that if elected, I can continue to make the
Nova PTL my full time job.

I would like to continue to work with all members of the community to
continue to improve the software we are building, improve the user
experience that software enables, and improve the way we are building
it.

Many thanks,
johnthetubaguy