[openstack-dev] [Policy][Group-based-policy]

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:28:17 UTC 2015

Hi Sagar,

GBP has a single REST API interface. The CLI, Horizon and Heat are
merely clients of the same REST API.

There was a similar question on this which I had responded to in a
different mailer:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack/2015-September/013952.html

and I believe you are cc'ed on that thread. I have provided more
information on how you can run the CLI in the verbose mode to explore
the REST request and responses. Hope that will be helpful, and we are
happy to guide you through this exercise (catch us on #openstack-gbp
for real time help).

Thanks,
~Sumit.