[openstack-dev] [nova] Liberty-RC1: Identification of release critical bugs (urgent)

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Tue Sep 15 16:43:22 UTC 2015

We will enter the release candidates period by next week [1], which
means we have to identify the bugs which will block us from creating
a release candidate. The upcoming nova meeting on Thursday (09/17)
will discuss those. The current plan is to release RC1 on next
Tuesday (09/22).

Everyone, and especially the subteams, are hereby asked to identify
those bugs in their subject of expertise. The bug tag to use is
"liberty-rc-potential". If there is consensus that a bug with this
tag is blocking our release candidate, it will be targeted to the
"liberty-rc1" milestone. The nova meeting from last week brought
that already to our attention [2]. We can use the liberty tracking
etherpad as usual [3].

Regards,
Markus Zoeller (markus_z)