[openstack-dev] [sahara] FFE request for scheduler and suspend EDP job for sahara

Ethan Gafford egafford at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 21:06:55 UTC 2015

Sadly, in reviewing the client code, Vitaly is right; the current client will not support this feature, which would make it direct REST call only. Given that, I am uncertain it is worth the risk. I'd really love to have seen this go in; it's a great feature and a lot of work has gone into it, but perhaps it should be a great feature in M.

If we agree to cut a new client point release, I could see this, but for now I fear I'm -1.

Thanks,
Ethan