[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Remove MOS DEB repo from master node

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 10 09:30:54 UTC 2015

Folks

I think, Mike is completely right here - we need an option to build
all-in-one ISO which can be tried-out/deployed unattendedly without
internet access. Let's let a user make a choice what he wants, not push him
into embarassing situation. We still have many parts of Fuel which make
choices for user that cannot be overriden. Let's not pretend that we know
more than user does about his environment.

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,
Mirantis, Inc.