[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Install fuel-libraryX.Y as a package on slave nodes

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Wed Sep 9 14:36:35 UTC 2015

Andrey, you have highlighted important case. I hope you agree that this
case is not a blocker for the proposal. From the developer's point of view
packages are awful and we should use raw git repos on every node. It could
make developer's life way easier. But from architecture perspective it
would be a disaster.

Rsync is just another legacy part of our architecture. We had puppet master
before. We have rsync now. Let's see what we should use in future and how
we can make it convenient for developers.