[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][Aodh] event-alarm fire policy

liusheng liusheng1175 at 126.com
Tue Sep 8 08:54:48 UTC 2015

Just a personal thought, can we add an ACK to alarm notifier? when an
event-alarm fired, the alarm state transformed to "alarm", if
'alarm_action' has been set, the 'alarm_action' will be triggered and
notify. for event-alarm, a timout can be set to wait the ACK from alarm
notifier, if the ACK recieved, reset the alarm state to OK, if timeout
occured, set the alarm state to 'UNKNOWN'. If 'alarm_action' has not
been set, we just need to recored the alarm state transition history.

在 2015/9/8 7:26, Zhai, Edwin 写道: