[openstack-dev] cloud-init IPv6 support

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:20:23 UTC 2015

Right, it depends on your perspective of who 'owns' the API. Is it
cloud-init or EC2?

At this point I would argue that cloud-init is in control because it would
be a large undertaking to switch all of the AMI's on Amazon to something
else. However, I know Sean disagrees with me on this point so I'll let him
reply here.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Fox, Kevin M <Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov> wrote:

> So if we define the well known address and cloud-init adopts it, then
> Amazon should be inclined to adopt it too. :)
>
> Why always chase Amazon?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin
> CARVER