[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Number of IP addresses in a public network

Andrey Danin adanin at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 1 13:00:47 UTC 2015

+1 to Igor.

It's definitely not a High bug. The biggest problem I see here is a
confusing error message with a wrong number of required IPs. AFAIU we
cannot fix it easily now so let's postpone it to 8.0 but change a message
itself [0] in 7.0.

[0]
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-web/blob/master/nailgun/nailgun/task/task.py#L1160-L1163

Andrey Danin