[openstack-dev] [infra] Upgrade to Gerrit 2.11

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 21 14:52:38 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-21 10:18:31 -0400 (-0400), Anita Kuno wrote:
[...]
> If folks are willing to help build Gerrit v3, that is wonderful.
> If you would like to talk to Khai on how to get started
> contributing to Gerrit, I'm going out on a limb here and will
> guess he will be supportive of your efforts.

In fact, we even have a work session[*] 9:00am local in the Kinkei
Room on Thursday the 29th to discuss these (and related) topics.
People interested in helping us with our Gerrit implementation
and/or contributing to upstream Gerrit development are welcome!

[*] http://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/event/c4170a605301dbf9bfa19b9e6a651a87

--
Jeremy Stanley