[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] Plugin deployment questions

Patrick Petit ppetit at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 21 10:45:28 UTC 2015

On 21 Oct 2015 at 12:21:57, Igor Kalnitsky (ikalnitsky at mirantis.com) wrote:
We can make bidirectional dependencies, just like our deployment tasks do.

Just to make sure we are on the same page…
We don’t want to be in a situation where a role needs to know about the its reverse dependencies.
Dependencies are always expressed one direction. Right?

And, btw, standalone-* roles may have a restriction that at least one
node is required. I think it's ok for the plugin is case, since if you
don't want to use it - just disable it.