[openstack-dev] [nova] novaclient functional test failures

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Mon Oct 12 19:14:48 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-10-12 at 12:16 -0400, Sean Dague wrote:
> On 10/12/2015 11:54 AM, Kevin L. Mitchell wrote:
> > Functional tests on novaclient (gate-novaclient-dsvm-functional) have
> > started failing consistently.  The test failures all seem to be for an
> > HTTP 300, which leads me to suspect a problem with the test environment,
> > rather than with the tests in novaclient.  Anyone have any insights as
> > to how to address the problem?
>
> Do you have a link to failed jobs? Or a bug to start accumulating that in?

And I thought about including such a link right after I hit "Send".
Figures :)

http://logs.openstack.org/77/232677/1/check/gate-novaclient-dsvm-functional/2de31bc/
(For review https://review.openstack.org/232677)

http://logs.openstack.org/99/232899/1/check/gate-novaclient-dsvm-functional/6d6dd1d/
(For review https://review.openstack.org/232899)

The first review does some stuff with functional tests, but the second
is a simple global-requirements update, and both have the same failure
signature.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>
Rackspace