[openstack-dev] [magnum] Document adding --memory option to create containers

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Sun Oct 11 18:08:54 UTC 2015

Please note that you jumped there from developer-focus to user‎-focus. Of course some users are also developers, and vice versa, but I would expect doc focussed on development to be quite different from that focussed on use.

For development doc, I think the Neutron devref is a great example, so you might want to be inspired by that.

Regards,
     Neil