[openstack-dev] [infra] Try to introduce RFC mechanism to CI.

Znoinski, Waldemar waldemar.znoinski at intel.com
Fri Oct 9 15:19:07 UTC 2015

[WZ] I'm maintaining 2 3rdparty CIs here, for Nova and Neutron each, and to me there's no big difference in maintaining/supporting a CI that runs 5 or 150 times a day. The only difference may be in resources required to keep up with the Gerrit stream. In my opinion (3rdparty) CIs should help early-discover the problems so should run on all patchsets as they appear - that's their main purpose to me.