[openstack-dev] [CI] Try to introduce RFC mechanism to CI.

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 9 12:27:40 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-09 17:00:27 +0800 (+0800), Tang Chen wrote:
[...]
> I'm not sure if it is a good idea. Please help to review the
> following BP.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+spec/ci-rfc-mechanism

The Infra team doesn't rely on blueprints, and instead uses
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/ to plan
complex implementation work. I only just discovered that you can
disable blueprints on a project in Launchpad, so I've now done that
for the "openstack-ci" project.

That said, I don't expect the proposed feature would get very far.
We're committed to providing test results for all patchsets when
possible; that doesn't mean you are required to pay attention to the
results or even wait for them to be posted on your change while it's
still in a state of initial flux.
--
Jeremy Stanley