[openstack-dev] [kolla] Meeting cancelled due to lack of atendees

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Oct 7 16:51:30 UTC 2015

There were only 3 core reviewers available at the team meeting today and nobody outside the core review team, so the 10/7 meeting was cancelled.

I would like folks to make an effort to attend our IRC meeting on October 14th.  We will write our final release announcement for Liberty.  This process should take about  20 minutes and we can frontload it in the meeting.  This is crucial as the press/etc will use these release announcements to get a quick intro to Kolla.

A couple dates of notice:

October 9th (rc2)
October 15th (Liberty 1.0.0 tagged)

Between 9th and 15th, no backports will be done unless the bug is highly critical and not invasive as judged by the core reviewers.

If you have a patch for master which you think should be backported, please add the tag in lowercase

“backport: liberty”

My grep tools can validate the backports are completed.

Master is open for business or Mitaka.  If you have blueprints you would like to work on, use your kolla-drivers powers to bring them into the Mitaka-1 cycle.

Regards
-steve