[openstack-dev] [neutron] New cycle started. What are you up to, folks?

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Oct 7 14:57:42 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Probably quite late answering this email but I want to add our contributions.

We will be testing Neutron at scale, so we will be contributing to bugs opened based on the outcome of our tests. We will be also testing concurrency, we are leveraging rally for this goal and also expecting some bugs that we can close.

On the Documentation, I want to incorporate the sections that we have missing and make the guide a very good networking resources for users/operators.

We don’t have any feature request right now, it is hard to catch up with the contributions so far but maybe a bit testing on the LBaaS area.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Tokyo,

Edgar