[openstack-dev] [Fuel][PTL] PTL Candidates Q&A Session

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 6 15:43:55 UTC 2015

Which is actually contradictory and ambiguous and shows that PTL has less
power than CLs while CLs at the same time have less power than PTL. I think
this is the time when universe should collapse as we found that time-space
is contradicting laws of propositional calculus.

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,
Mirantis, Inc.