[openstack-dev] [Solum] Proposal to change weekly IRC meeting time

Devdatta Kulkarni devdatta.kulkarni at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Oct 5 14:12:23 UTC 2015

Hi team,

Last week I had sent out an email proposing changes to our weekly IRC meeting time
(see below for reference). There was no objection to this proposal.

The patch that makes this change official is now merged.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/228441/

Starting tomorrow (October 6), our weekly IRC meeting will be held at 1700 UTC
in openstack-meeting-3 channel.

I will update project wiki to reflect this change.

Regards,
Devdatta

From: Devdatta Kulkarni <devdatta.kulkarni at RACKSPACE.COM>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 8:12 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Solum] Proposal to change weekly IRC meeting time

Hi team,

In last week's IRC meeting [1], we discussed about changing our weekly IRC
meeting time from current time of 2100 UTC to 1700 UTC to,
(a) avoid conflict with the cross-project meeting, and (b) accommodate participants from India/Asia.

I have submitted a WIP review [2] to make this change. Please provide your votes (+1/-1) on the review.
I will remove WIP once majority of our contributors have voted on it.
Note that we have to change the meeting channel as our current channel (openstack-meeting-alt) is not available at 1700 UTC on Tuesdays.

I am thinking that if majority of our team members agree, we can move to this
new time starting October 6 meeting.

Thanks,
Devdatta

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/solum_team_meeting/2015/solum_team_meeting.2015-09-22-21.00.log.html