[openstack-dev] [networking-ovs-dpdk] VM creation fails with Unexpected vif_type=binding_failed

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Tue Nov 24 14:04:45 UTC 2015

Hi would you be able to attach the
n-cpu log form the computenode  and  the
n-sch and q-svc logs for the controller so we can see if there is a stack trace relating to the
vm boot.

Also can you confirm ovs-dpdk is running correctly on the compute node by running
sudo service ovs-dpdk status

the neutron and networking-ovs-dpdk commits are from their respective stable/kilo branches so they should be compatible
provided no breaking changes have been merged to either branch.

regards
sean.