[openstack-dev] [networking-ovs-dpdk] VM creation fails with Unexpected vif_type=binding_failed

Praveen MANKARA RADHAKRISHNAN praveen.mankara at 6wind.com
Tue Nov 24 13:38:45 UTC 2015

Hi Przemek,

Thanks For the response,

Here are the commit ids for Neutron and networking-ovs-dpdk

[stack at localhost neutron]$ git log --format="%H" -n 1
026bfc6421da796075f71a9ad4378674f619193d
[stack at localhost neutron]$ cd ..
[stack at localhost ~]$ cd networking-ovs-dpdk/
[stack at localhost networking-ovs-dpdk]$  git log --format="%H" -n 1
90dd03a76a7e30cf76ecc657f23be8371b1181d2

The Neutron agents are up and running in compute node.

Thanks
Praveen