[openstack-dev] [magnum] Autoscaling both clusters and containers

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:57:00 UTC 2015

It's great that we discuss this in mail list, I filed a bp here
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/two-level-auto-scaling and
planning a spec for this. You can get some early ideas from what Ton
pointed here:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/videos/presentation/exploring-magnum-and-senlin-integration-for-autoscaling-containers

*@Ton*, is it possible that we publish the slides to slideshare? ;-)

Our thinking was introduce an autoscaler service to Magnum just like what
GCE is doing now, will have you updated when a spec is ready for review.

Jay Lau (Guangya Liu)