[openstack-dev] [oslo] [nova] default-next-release opt flag

Alexis Lee lxsli at hpe.com
Tue Nov 17 17:28:31 UTC 2015

Often in Nova we introduce an option defaulted off (so as not to break
people) but then we want to make it default in the next release.

Someone suggested an opt flag to mark this but I don't know what impact
they wanted it to have. IE how the user should be alerted about the
presence of these flagged options.

If you are that person, or have opinions on this, please reply :)

Alexis (lxsli)
--
Nova developer, Hewlett-Packard Limited.
Registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1HN.