[openstack-dev] [neutron][qos][fwaas] service groups vs. traffic classifiers

Paul Carver pcarver at paulcarver.us
Fri Nov 13 06:53:49 UTC 2015

On 11/3/2015 1:03 PM, Sean M. Collins wrote:
> Anyway, the code is currently up on GitHub - I just threw it on there
> because I wanted to scratch my hacking itch quickly.
>
> https://github.com/sc68cal/neutron-classifier

Sean,

How much is needed to turn your models into something runnable to the
extent of populating a database? I'm not really all that proficient with
SQL Alchemy or SQL in general so I can't really visualize what the
polymorphism statements in your model actually create.

I'd like to create a few classifier rules and see what gets populated
into the database and also to understand complicated of an SQL query is
SQL Alchemy generating in order to reassemble each rule from its
polymorphic representation in the database.