[openstack-dev] [Magnum][Testing] Reduce Functional testing on gate.

Egor Guz EGuz at walmartlabs.com
Fri Nov 13 01:19:16 UTC 2015

Eli,

First of all I would like to say thank you for your effort (I never seen so many path sets ;)), but I don’t think we should remove “tls_disabled=True” tests from gates now (maybe in L).
It’s still vey commonly used feature and backup plan if TLS doesn’t work for some reasons.

I think it’s good idea to group tests per pipeline we should definitely follow it.

—
Egor