[openstack-dev] [Magnum][Testing] Reduce Functional testing on gate.

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Nov 12 07:22:49 UTC 2015

Eli,

I like this proposed approach. We did have a discussion with a few Stackers from openstack-infra in Tokyo to express our interest in using bare metal for gate testing. That’s still a way out, but that may be another way to speed this up further. A third idea would be to adjust the nova virt driver in our devstack image to use libvirt/lxc by default (instead of libvirt/kvm) which would allow for bays to be created more rapidly. This would potentially allow us to to perform repeated bay creations int he same pipeline in a reasonable timeframe.

Adrian