[openstack-dev] [tempest][qa][cinder] How to configure tempest with to test volume migration?

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:31:15 UTC 2015

There doesn't seem to be an existing tempest test for this.

I suggest writing the test so that it looks if there are two volume types
defined, and if so uses them. Ideally you should test migration to and from
lvm. There is offline migration (volume is available) and online migration
(volume is attached), which are two completely separate code paths.

Great to hear somebody I'd writing tests for this!