[openstack-dev] [tempest][qa][cinder] How to configure tempest with to test volume migration?

Sheng Bo Hou sbhou at cn.ibm.com
Mon May 25 08:05:45 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I am planning to add test cases for volume migration for cinder into
tempest. I am wondering how to enable multiple back-ends for cinder in
tempest, and connect to different back-ends. For example, I configure one
back-end for LVM and the other is for IBM Storwize V7000 driver. Then run
the test named like test_volume_migration_LVM_Storwize to test
if the migration really works fine.

About the configuration, is this something tempest can do so far? Or is
this something new we need to add?
Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Staff Software Engineer, Open Standards and Open Source Team, Emerging
Technology Institute, IBM China Software Development Lab

Tel: 86-10-82450778 Fax: 86-10-82453660
Notes ID: Sheng Bo Hou/China/IBM at IBMCN    E-mail: sbhou at cn.ibm.com
Address:3F Ring, Building 28 Zhongguancun Software Park, 8 Dongbeiwang
West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.C.100193
地址:北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼环宇大厦3层 邮编:100193