[openstack-dev] [glance] [kolla] [magnum] [nova] [neutron] Vancouver Summit Operations Containers Session

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Thu May 21 03:45:34 UTC 2015

I apologize if this message is inappropriately broad, but I wanted to
share the results of the Vancouver Summit operations containers
session[0] we held yesterday with all of the projects which were mentioned.

This was a great discussion with approximately two-dozen individuals in
attendance. Most of the conversation was captured pretty well on the
etherpad, which can be found here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-containers

A big thank you to everyone who participated - it was really informative.

Regards,

Richard Raseley

SysOps Engineer @ Puppet Labs

[0] - http://sched.co/3B45