[openstack-dev] [all][api] State of the OpenStack API Working Group: Liberty Edition

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu May 14 21:25:25 UTC 2015

This blog post is basically a preview of our cross-project session.

http://blog.phymata.com/2015/05/14/state-of-the-api-wg-liberty-edition/

The API WG will also be busy bunch at the Summit.

1 cross-project session

  API Working Group: State of the Group [1]

2 working group sessions

  API Working Group: Working Session 1 [2]
  API Working Group: Working Session 2 [3]

2 summit sessions related to the API WG.

  APIs Matter [4]
  The Good and the Bad of the OpenStack REST APIs [5]

If you're attending the summit, we hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Everett

[1] https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/event/e14d84514003140fe30e984027299a44
[2] https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/event/3fe7ba65fed52540e6116f7bee2392a6