[openstack-dev] [chef] OpenStack-Chef Dev Meetup

JJ Asghar jasghar at chef.io
Thu May 14 18:39:47 UTC 2015

> On May 12, 2015, at 3:00 PM, JJ Asghar <jasghar at chef.io> wrote:
>
> I’d like to announce the OpenStack-Chef Dev Meetup in Vancouver. We have an etherpad[1] going with topics people would like to discuss. I haven’t found a room or space for us yet, but when I do I’ll comment back on this thread and add it to the etherpad.  We do have a time though which is Wednesday 0950 to 1030. So please keep that in mind.
>
> As discussed in our IRC meeting on 2015-05-11 we are planning on on using most if not all of the time to plan out our last mile to getting to stable/kilo. This is an opportunity like we’ve had in the past to all share a screen and make sure we get all the major points done or discussed.

Hey Everyone, so it seems I need to take a step back because I got some wires crossed.

Turns out the Ops meetup is our offical meeting space during the Summit which i put on the on the etherpad[2]. I’d like to keep this on topic per the agenda we’ve created on that etherpad. I think this is best, it gives the larger community of OpenStack+Chef users to come together and discuss future plans and questions in a face to face in a real time discussion.

Though this brings up the topic of the Dev meetup. As the majority of the core members are going to be at the Summit, we still need a time and a place for us to discuss the stable/kilo branching. I propose we find a working space, and just spend an hour or two together. I’ve created a doodle[3] with some time slots, if you could put your ideal time in, including your email address so we can organize off the mailing list. I’ll @core this in the IRC channel too.

I’m sorry for the confusion, I made some assumptions and hopefully haven’t confused more. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me personally with my contact info and the bottom, and I’m looking forward collaborating with you in any and all capacity next week.

Best Regards,
JJ Asghar
c: 512.619.0722 t: @jjasghar e: jj at chef.io <mailto:jj at chef.io>

[3]:http://doodle.com/gb4ww6izbwg8k9di <http://doodle.com/gb4ww6izbwg8k9di>