[openstack-dev] [chef] OpenStack-Chef Dev Meetup

JJ Asghar jasghar at chef.io
Tue May 12 20:00:24 UTC 2015

Hey Everyone!

I’d like to announce the OpenStack-Chef Dev Meetup in Vancouver. We have an etherpad[1] going with topics people would like to discuss. I haven’t found a room or space for us yet, but when I do I’ll comment back on this thread and add it to the etherpad.  We do have a time though which is Wednesday 0950 to 1030. So please keep that in mind.

As discussed in our IRC meeting on 2015-05-11 we are planning on on using most if not all of the time to plan out our last mile to getting to stable/kilo. This is an opportunity like we’ve had in the past to all share a screen and make sure we get all the major points done or discussed.

I hope to see you there and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any relevant questions.

Best Regards,
JJ Asghar
c: 512.619.0722 t: @jjasghar

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-dev-chef <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-dev-chef>