[openstack-dev] [Manila] Mount automation using Zeroconf

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Fri May 1 04:54:31 UTC 2015

Hi,
  Have we considered cloud-init and qemu guest agent, I remember there was
some discussion around this
in the prev summit, but i couldn't find any etherpad/notes on that.

I had one more question in this regards. Is it possible to do some kind of
VM hotplug add operation as part of manila
access allow which will cause the VM to see a new drive with a
pre-specified label and a client inside the VM will
mount it as part of the udev/uevent ?

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:50 PM, Knight, Clinton <Clinton.Knight at netapp.com