[openstack-dev] [neutron] Liberty Specs are now open!

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Mar 30 14:43:25 UTC 2015

Hi all!

The patch to open up Liberty specs in neutron-specs has now merged [1], so
we're now accepting specs for Neutron targeting the Liberty release. Please
note the process has changed slightly, as indicated in this patch [2]. If a
patch was submitted for Kilo and didn't make it, I've got a review out [3]
which moves these specs to a kilo-backlog directory. They will be preserved
there.

If you previously proposed a spec which didn't land in Kilo and you want to
propose it for Liberty, wait for this patch [3] to land (or rebase your
change on top of it) and you can simply propose to move your spec from
kilo-backlog into liberty. We'll review and try to fast-track that one into
Liberty.

Please note Liberty itself isn't open for development yet until we cut the
RC branch sometime soon. I'll send another note when that happens.

Happy coding!

Thanks
Kyle

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165116/