[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging][zeromq] 'Subgroup' for broker-less ZeroMQ driver

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:02:41 UTC 2015

By the way, just informing that a general session will be available
for zeromq driver. I'll provide the general architecture of the
current zeromq driver, pros and cons, potential improvements, use
cases for production.

Topic: Distributed Messaging System for OpenStack at Scale
Link: http://sched.co/2qpe