[openstack-dev] Cinder Third-Party CI: what next? (was Re: [cinder] Request exemption for removal of NetApp FC drivers (no voting CI))

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Mar 24 10:52:11 UTC 2015

Walter A. Boring IV wrote:
> Thanks Mike for all of your efforts on this,

+1

I think Mike checked all the possible boxes to give fair warning to
driver owners.

It's hard to say "no" in the name of quality. It's so much easier to
just say "yes" and avoid all the hatemail and the pressure.

Mike did the right thing, he did it the right way, and he needs all the
support the rest of our community can give him.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)