[openstack-dev] [cinder] Request exemption for removal of NetApp FC drivers (no voting CI)

ClaytonLuce, Timothy Timothy.ClaytonLuce at netapp.com
Mon Mar 23 17:23:28 UTC 2015

I disagree with your assertion that NetApp has ignored this for a year and we are being inconsiderate of the community.  The specific drivers (FC) we are discussing were added in the Kilo-1 period, so since Dec. and are net new drivers.  All other NetApp drivers have had corresponding CI in place and operational.