[openstack-dev] [cinder] Request exemption for removal of NetApp FC drivers (no voting CI)

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:02:47 UTC 2015

On 13:15 Mon 23 Mar     , ClaytonLuce, Timothy wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Did not see a response to this request.  Please respond, we can discuss in the Cinder Core meeting this week.

Which request? I already responded to your message:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-March/059518.html

I responded to Huawei here:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-March/059561.html

I've already responded to folks about extension:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-March/059508.html

You either are reporting and show a history of being STABLE from now to RC or
your driver will not be readded. No discussion necessary. I will be removing
the agenda items for discussion on extensions. Three agenda items being added
to purely discuss the failures of companies actually making OpenStack
a priority for over a year is very inconsiderate of the communities time.

--
Mike Perez