[openstack-dev] [cinder] Request exemption for removal of NetApp FC drivers (no voting CI)

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Sat Mar 21 02:41:19 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

I think what we are talking is huawei-volume-ci, not huawei-ci. It is huawei-volume-ci that is on behalf of huawei 18000 iSCSI and huawei 18000 FC driver.
Regarding to "only report failures when a patch really does break your integration", I think huawei-volume-ci probaly should be marked as "not stable", but not "not reported". And have a look at all the other CI's report, I think some of them are really not stable too.
I do not understand why huawei-volume-ci is marked as "not reported".

The server of "review.openstack.org" is located at the United States (U.S.) and there is really a network problem between our CI and the review server.
Till now we are really working hard for this and our CI will be moved to a more stable network soon.

Mike, will you please have a consider about this? Thanks very much!

Thanks and best regards,
Liu