[openstack-dev] [cinder] Request exemption for removal of NetApp FC drivers (no voting CI)

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:36:59 UTC 2015

On 21:53 Fri 20 Mar     , Rochelle Grober wrote:
> Ditto for Huawei.
>
> While we are not *reliably* reporting, we are reporting and the necessary
> steps have already been taken (and more importantly, approved) to get this
> reliably working ASAP.
>
> We respectfully request the same consideration for our cinder drivers.

The most important piece of a CI meeting the requirements is that the test
pass with your storage solution configured in Cinder, and to only report
failures when a patch really does break your integration. Otherwise, there is
no point. So far, the times Huawei-ci has reported have been false failures [1].

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:+huawei-ci+project:openstack/cinder,n,z

--
Mike Perez